- Egg – 5 nos
- Onion – 3 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 7 to 8 nos
- Coriander leaves – 1 hand full
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 or2 tbsp
- Firstly we have to take a pan add water ,salt and egg,boil them well.
- Then peel the outer shell and keep aside.
- Crush ginger and garlic into fine paste and set aside.
- Take a pan add red chilli powder and coriander powder, roast for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan add crush ginger galic paste,chopped onion and salt ,saute them well.
- Add masala powders like turmeric powder, garam masala, pepper powder and roasted red chilli
coriander powder , saute them well.
- Add tomatoes and saute till the tomatoes become soften.
- Add some amount of water , combine them well.
- Then cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes .
- Now add boiled egg and sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves ,cook for few minutes.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve the egg curry with chapathi or parotta