- Tapioca -1kg
- Onion-2 medium
- Ginger-1 medium
- Green chilli – 2 or 3
- Curry leaves -2 sprigs
- Rice flour-1/2 cup
- Basan flour -1/2 cup
- Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt –to taste
- Oil-for frying
- First we clean the tapioca and cut into small pieces
- Then we take a large heavy bottom pan add water , tapioca and salt ,cook
- Ones the tapioca is cooked removed the excess water ,and mash well with
spoon or fork
- Then we add onion,ginger,green chilli and curry leaves mix well
- Again we add powders like rice flour,basan flour,chilli powder,turmeric powder
and salt mix well and keep a side for 20 or 30 minutes
- Wet hands with water and take some of the tapioca mixture into your hands.
Roll into a ball and flatten slightly between your palms. Place onto a plate .
Repeat for the remainder of the mixture
- Heat enough oil for a large pan .fry them in hot oil till they are golden brown .
Drain them in paper towel.
- Then we serve crispy snake gourd ring into hot tea or coffee
- Enjoy the new variety taste ..