- Raw rice- 1kg
- Urud dal -1/2kg
- Fenugreek seed -1 tsp
- Salt -1or 2 tsp
- Take a pan add raw rice, urad dal, and fenugreek seed.
- Then add sufficient amount of water and soak for 2 hrs.
- After soaking drain and again wash with clear water and set aside.
- Then grinded the soaked ingredients by using grinder .
- Add sufficient water and grind them well into smooth batter.
- Then transfer the batter into a bowl and fermented for 1 or 2 hrs.
- After fermentation add some salt and combine them well.
- Heat a cast iron pan. When the pan becomes hot, pour and spread the batter.
- Once the dosa edges look lacy and golden-brown and the top has dried out completely then
flip the other side and cook for few minutes , remove to a plate.
- Serve the delicious dosa with chutney .
- Coconut chutney recipe
- Coconut – ½ cup
- Shallots- 4 or5 nos
- Curry leaves -3sprigs
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Dry red chillies – 2 nos
- Mustard seed – 1tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Firstly we have to grind green chilli, salt and grated coconut into smooth paste.setaside ,
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,lets spluttered .
- Add dry red chillies, chopped shallots and curry leaves saute for few minutes .
- Then add grinded coconut mixture and mix them well.
- Now pour some water and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Dry red chilly chutney.
- Shallots – 4 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 or3 sprigs
- Dry red chilli -3 or 4 nos
- Salt -1 tsp.
- Oil- 2 or3 tsp
- Firstly we have to grind dry red chilli ,salt and shallots in to smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,lets them spluttered .
- Add dry red chilli,shallots and curry leaves saute them well.
- Then add grinded dry red chilli paste and saute them well.
- Pour some water and salt ,cook for some minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep a side.