- Dry prawns – 1 cup
- Shallots – 10 to 12 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 6 to 7 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Dry red chilli – 3 or 4 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – -3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly wash the dry prawns and set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add dry red chillies and fry them well and set aside.
- Then add dry prawns and roasted them well and set a side.
- Again pour some oil into the same pan and add grated coconut ,shallots ,ginger ,garlic and curry
leaves saute them well till they become brown and set a side.
- Firstly we grinded the fried dry red chillies and salt into fine powder.
- Then add roasted coconut mixture and fried dry prawns into fine paste and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the dry prawns chutney powder with meals.