- Curd – 2 cup
- Dry red chilli – 3 or 4 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Shallots – 7 or 8 nos
- Garlic – 4 or 5 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly we have to grind dry red chilli ,garated coconut ,turmeric powder,shallots cumin seed and
garlic into fine past and set aside.
- Then take a bowl add fresh curd and beated them well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and fenugreek seed ,let them crackled.
- Add chopped ginger,dry red chilli and green chilli saute them well.,
- Then add grinded fine paste and little amount of water mix them well.
- Again add beated curd and salt mix them well and boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy moru curry with meals.