- Ginger-1 medium
- Garlic 5 or 6 pods
- Green chilli-2
- Curry leaves-3 sprig
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Fennel powder-1 tsp
- Cumin seed-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Tomato -2 medium
- Salt –to taste
- Oil- for cooking
- First we boiled the egg and remove the shell and cut into two pieces,set a side.
- Then we crush the ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and saute well.
- Again we add ginger garlic paste,green chilly,curry leaves and salt saute well and
cook for some minutes.
- Then we add powders like pepper powder, fennel powder,cumin seed,and turmeric
powder and saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mash the pulp.and add water and 1 tsp of pepper
powder and cover and cook well.
- Now we add boiled egg and mix,turn off the flame .
- Serve the kerala style egg pepper masala into appam etc.
- Enjoy the taste of mutta masala..
Leave a Reply