- Maida flour
- Coriander leaf- small amount
- Chillipowder-2 tsp
- Cumin powder-1 tsp
- Garammasala-1 tsp
- Ginger-1 medium
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-for frying
- Water-for mixing
- Take a large bowl add maida,hot oil and water,mix well
- Add the oil and then start mixing with your fingers.mix the dough very well and keep
- Take a pana put the chapati on the pan and cook from both sides.
- Now cut it horizontally, diving into 2 equal portions using a knife.
- Then we make a sealing mixture,take a small bowl add two tsp of maida and water
mix it well
- Take a bowl add onion,coriander leaf, chilli powder ,cumin powder, ginger, coriander
leaf and salt mix it well
- Then we take a chapati sheet , grease with maida and make cone.
- Staff onion mix into the cone,grace with maida mix on the edge.
- Heat oil in a pan and add samosa, stir occasionally, frying the samosa on low flame
for atleast 12 to 15 minutes.
- once the samosa turns golden and crisp, drain off over tissue paper.
- Enjoy the taste of crispy onion samosa into coffee or tea