- Potato-5 or 6
- Dry Red chilli-4 or 5
- Coriander seed-1 tsp
- Cumin seed-1 tsp
- Fenugreek seed-1 tsp
- Ginger -1
- Garlic-4or 5
- Curry leaves- 3 sprig
- Coriander leaf –small amount
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a pan add dry red chilli, coriander seed, fenugreek seed, cumin seed
- Then we grinded the sauted ingredients like red chilli, coriander seed etc..
- Again we heat oil in another pan add onion and saute well they turns slightly
- Add ginger,garlic ,salt,curry leaves and potato mix well
- Now we add turmeric powder , pepper powder and grinded masala paste.
- Add some coriander leaves and cover and cook for some minutes.
- Turn off the flame and serve the kerala easy potato fry with meals
- Enjoy the taste of aloo fry…