- Banana-4 or 5 nos
- Drty red chilli-4 or 5
- Coriander seed-1 tsp
- Pepper seed -1 tsp
- Fennal seed-1 tsp
- Ginger-1 small
- Garlic-5 or 6
- Shallots- 2 nos
- Turmeric powder-1 tgsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil- for frying
- First we wash and cut the banana into small pieces.
- Then we grind dry red chilli,coriander seed,pepper seed,fennal seed into fine paist
- Then we crush the ginger and garlic ,keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add raw banana and fry till they are almost cooked ,keep a plate
- Again we heat oil in a pan add onion ,crushed ginger garlic and curry leaves saute
well they turns slightly brown.
- Then we add fried banana, salt and turmeric ,mix well.
- Finally we add grinded paste and saute well and cook for some minutes .
- Turn off the flame and serve the kerala style raw banana fry with meals.
- Enjoy the taste of kerala food.
Leave a Reply