- Quail egg -10 or 12
- Asafoetida –small piece
- Mustard seed-1 tsp
- Fenugreek -1tsp
- Garlic -6 or 7
- Ginger -1 medium
- Curry leaves-4 sprig
- Chilli powder- 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric -1 tsp
- Vinegar -1 tbsp
- Salt –to taste
- First we heat oil in a pan add crush asafoetida and fry well ,and again crush into fine paste.
- Take water in a pan add egg and boil ,and deshelled the egg and keep it a bowl
- Take a pan add oil and turmeric powder mix well,then we add eggs and saute well and keep
- Again we heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and fenugreek and allow it to crackle.
- Then we add ginger ,garlic green chilli and curry leaves saute well.
- Add powders like chilli powder ,pepper powder and salt mix well
- Add crushed asafoetida and vinegar mix well
- Finally we add boiled egg ,and mix well and cook for some minutes
- Turn off the flame and serve with meals.
- Enjoy the meals
Leave a Reply