- Sardine fish – 1 kg
- Shallots – 15 to 16 nos
- Ginger – small piece
- Curry leaves – 2 or 3 sprigs
- Green pepper seed – 2 tbsp
- Tamarind – small ball
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly , we have to cut and clean the fish ,then wash and set a side.
- Take a small bowl add some tamarind and water squeeze them well, then drain and set aside.
- Then crush shallots and ginger ,keep a side.
- Again we have to grind green pepper seed ,red chilli powder and coriander powder into fine paste and
- Then take a plate and add 4 or 5 cleaned sardine fish ,salt , turmeric powder and some amount of
green pepper paste ,mix and marinated for one hour.
- Take a mud pot add cleaned sardine fishes,crush shallot and ginger mixture.
- Again add fine paste of green pepper mix ,turmeric powder,salt curry leaves and some amount of oil
mix them well.
- Add tamarind water and pour half cup of water into the curry pan.
- Cover and cook till the fish become well cooked.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Then we prepared fish fry ,heat sufficient amount of oil in apan add marinated fishes and fry them
- Drain excess oil and keep aside.
- Serve the delicious fish fry and curry with meals.