- Chicken – 1 kg
- Onion -3 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Tomatoes -2 nos
- Ginger -1 nos
- Garlic – 8 to 9 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Grated coconut -1 cup
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Cardamom- 2 nos
- Cinnamon – 1 nos
- Cloves- 2 nos
- Pepper seed – 1 tsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 o2 tsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan add cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, pepper seed and fennel seed saute them well.
- Add grated coconut and saute them well.
- Then add some redchilli powder , coriander powder and turmeric powder ,roasted them well and set
- Grind the roasted coconut and other ingredients into fine paste and set aside.
- Again grind ginger and garlic into fine paste and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add fennel seed ,lets crackled .
- Add chopped onion saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add grinded ginger garlic paste,green chilli and curry leaves saute them well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt saute them well.
- Cover and cook till the tomatoes become soften.
- Add grinded coconut masala and mix them well.
- Then pour some water into the masala bowl and add the water into curry pan.
- Add sufficient amount of water into the pan ,cover and boil them well.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces mix them well.
- Cover and cook till the chicken become soften .
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve the tasty curry with meals.
Leave a Reply