- Tapioca – ½ kg
- Shallots – 3 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or2tsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tsp
- Take the tapioca, peel off the skin and cut it into small pieces ,then wash and drain set a side.
- Heat water in a pan add tapioca pieces ,salt and turmeric powder , till it cooks properly. Drain the
water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,lets they splutter.
- Add chopped shallots, green chilli and curry leaves ,saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala ,saute for few seconds.
- Now pour some water and salt stir them well.
- Then add boiled tapioca and mash the tapioca to make it a thick curry .
- Finally add some salt and cook for few minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve the delicious curry with meals.