- Brinjal – 4 or 5 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly we have to slice the brinjal into medium thick round pieces.
- Then wash and set aside.
- Take a large bowl add red chillipowder,turmeric powder,asafoetida powder and Sprinkle some salt
as per taste.
- Now add brinjal slices one by one then mix and coat it well in masala.
- Then marinated for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated brinjal slices then fry on medium flame. Let one side become crisp
and lightly brown.
- Then turn over and fry the other side till it becomes crisp and lightly brown.
- Remove the fried brinjal slices and place them on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty brinjal fry.
Leave a Reply