- Pork – 1 kg ( cut and cleaned)
- Onion – 3
- Green chili – 5 (sliced and cut into two)
- Ginger – 2 big piece (chopped)
- Garlic – 15
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tsp
- Red chili powder – 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 3 ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 2 ½ tsp
- Shallots – 25
- Coconut – 1 (cut into small slices)
- Coconut oil – 50 ml
- Garam masala paste – 3 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Lemon – 1
- Bay leaf – 1
- Curry leaf – 3 to 4 sprig
- Salt for taste
- Water as required
- Firstly, in a pan add the cleaned pork and add 1 tsp red chili powder, ¾ tsp turmeric powder, 1 ½
tsp coriander powder, 2 tsp black pepper powder, 2 ginger piece sliced and 10 sliced garlic, 3 sliced
green chili, 2 sliced onion, salt and blend it well.
- Add some water to this, also add some curry leaf and a piece of bay leaf. Cover the pan and cook
- Once cooked remove it from the flames.
- Now in another pan heat coconut oil, add the coconut slices to it, add 20 shallots (cut into 4 pieces)
and sauté it. Along with it add 2 sliced green chili, 3 tsp ginger garlic paste, Curry leaf, 2 tsp red chili
- powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp black pepper powder, 3 tsp garam
masala paste and stir in well till its sautéed.
- Now to this sautéed ingredients add the previously cooked pork and blend it well. Add salt for taste
and roast it well. Once its well roasted remove it from the flame.
- To this roasted pork add one lemon juice and mix it well.
- The pork is now ready to be served along with onion circles.
Leave a Reply