- Pumpkin – 1 (pealed, washed and sliced into small pieces)
- Coconut – 1 (Grated)
- Birdseye chili – 10
- Garlic – 5 to 6
- Shallots – 7
- Cumin seed – ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coconut oil – 50 ml
- Curry leaf – 3 to 4 sprig
- Firstly, grind cumin seed, birdseye chili, also add half of the grated coconut, 2
shallots, Curry leaf, garlic and turmeric powder. Grind all the ingredients and keep it
- Now in a pan heat coconut oil and add mustard seeds, then add the sliced Shallots,
and add the remaining grated coconut and deep fry it. When the mix is semi fried
add 2 sprigs of Curry leafs.
- Once the coconut mix is fried then add pumpkin slices and mix it well. Now at the
middle of it add the previously prepared coconut mix and add salt for taste. Now
cover the pan with a lid and wait till it is half cooked.
- Once the pumpkin is half cooked blend in all the ingredients and wait till the
pumpkin is fully cooked.
- Now remove the pumpkin stir fry from flames and its ready to be served.
- Enjoy the pumpkin stir fry.
Leave a Reply