- Dry Prawns : 1 cup
- Grated coconut : 1 cup
- Dried Red Chilli : 5 nos
- Small Red Onions /Shallots : 3-4 nos
- Garlic : 5-6 cloves
- Curry leaves : 2 sprig
- Tamarind : Small ball size
- Salt to taste
- Oil: 3 or 4 tbsp
- First we clean and wash the dry prawn
- Heat oil in a pan add prawns to a golden brown and keep it aside.
- Add dry roast dried red chilies until brown and crisp,keep it in a side.
- Take another pan add coconut with shallots and curry leaves till the coconut turns
golden brown in colour and curry leaves turn crisp.
- Then we grind the fried dry red chilli and fried prawns and roasted coconut and
- At last we add small pinch of tamarind and grind them all and transfer into a
- Finally our kerala style dry prawn chutney is ready to serve and enjoy the meal