- Black eye beans – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Jaggary – 250 grm
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- First we have to wash and clean black eye beans and set aside.
- Heat water in a pan add black eye beans and cook well ,set aside.
- heat a pan add water and jaggery mix well and boil well set aside.
- Take a pan add blackeye beans and jaggery water ,then cook well and set aside.
- Take a bowl add rice flour ,salt and sufficient water and mix well.
- Then we have to add jaggery black eyebeans mix ,grated coconut and mix it well .
- Take aputtu mould and started with the layer of coconut and then add the flour mix .Alternate
the coconut and flour mix till the end of the mould .
- Cover the mould with the lid .
- Then we have to fill water in the puttu steamer and boil the water .
- Then place the puttu maker on the top ,cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Ones the sweet payar puttu is ready , demould the puttu on a plate.
- Serve and enjoy the putte with pappad .
Leave a Reply