- Sardine -1kg
- Curry leaves-3sprigs
- Pearl onion-12 to 13
- Garlic -9 to 10 nos
- Green chilli -3 nos
- Ginger. -1 nos
- Red chilli powder-2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Malabari tamarind -4or 5
- Mustard Seed -1tsp
- Fenugreek seed -1tsp
- Oil -2tbsp
- Salt -1or2tsp
- First we have to cut and cleaned then wash the Sardine fish and set aside
- Take a bowl add malabari tamarind and water ,set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add Mustard and Fenugreek seed let them crackle.
- Add curry leaves, pearl onion , garlic, green chilli and ginger,saute them well for 3to5 minutes.
- Then add soaked malabari tamarind ,red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder mix
- Add half cup of water and salt mix it well.
- Then cover and boil them well.
- Add cleaned sardine fish and shake the pan with hands ,and cook them well.
- Finally add some curry leaves cook well.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- Serve and enjoy with meals.
Leave a Reply