- Egg -6nos
- Onion -3nos
- Garlic -7to8 nos
- Green chilli-2nos
- Curry leaves-3sprigs
- Tomato -2nos
- Cashew nut -15to 20 nos
- Grated coconut -1cup
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Coriander powder-1tsp
- Garam masala-1tsp
- Vineger _1tbsp
- Cloves -4or5 nos
- Salt -1or2tsp
- Oil -1or2tsp
- Firstly we have to boiled eggs and set a side.
- Take a bowl add cashew nut and soak for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Then take a bowl add grated coconut and some water squeeze it Well and drain we get thick coconut
milk and set aside.
- Again add water into the grated coconut bowl add half cup of water and squeeze with hand then drain
and get thin coconut milk,set aside.
- Now we grind the soaked cashew nut into fine paste and set aside.
- Then peel the boiled egg and cut it into half and set aside
- Heat oil in a pan add cardamom, cinnamon-and cloves.
- Then add chopped onion and saute them well
- Add chopped garlic, green chilli ,ginger and curry leaves saute them well for 5to 6 minutes.
- Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala combined them well
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute till they become softened.
- Then add thin coconut milk ,mix them well and cook for 6to7 minutes.
- Add boiled egg pieces and grinded cashew nut paste and mix it properly.
pour some vineger mix them.
- Finally add thick coconut milk and cook for 2to 3minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy with appam.