- Ladies finger- 1 kg
- Cumin seed-1 tsp
- Onion-2 nos
- Ginger-1 medium
- Garlic-4 or 5
- Chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves-3sprigs
- Tomato-1 medium
- Garam masala-1 tbsp
- Black pepper-11tbsp
- Curd-1 tbsp
- Basan flour-1 tbsp
- Coriander leaf-small amount
- Salt –to taste
- First we crush ginger and garlic
- Heat oil in a pan add ladies finger and just sauted it and keep a bowl
- Then we add oil on the same pan and add cuminseed when they begin to splutted
- Add onion crushed ginger garlic paste and saute well and they turns golden colour.
- Again we add chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute well
- Add,tomato and curry leaves saute well they turns soft and mushy.
- Now we add garam masala,black pepper, and curd mixwell.
- Add basan flour and water mix well and add some salt ,cover and cook for some
- Finally we add some chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and serve with meals
- Enjoy the taste of ladies finger masala.