- Potatoes – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 5 or 6 no
- Coriander leaves – small amound
- Curry leaves – 2sprigs
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – ½ tbsp.
- Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Firstly , we have to peel and cut the potatoes into circles.
- Then we have to crush ginger and garlic set aside.
- Take a bowl add chopped potatoes ,red chilli powder,garam masala,coriander powder,ginger
and garlic paste
- Again we add corn flour,salt and turmeric powder mix well.
- Then we have to sprinkle some water and mix well ,marinated for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated potato pieces and fry till the turn golden brown .
- Drain and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of masala fried potatoes.