- Semolina – 1 cup
- Curd – ½ cup
- Onion – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Ginger – ½ medium piece
- Garlic – 4 or 5 nos
- Carrot – 1 medium
- Beans – 6 or 7nos
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Urad dal- 1 tsp
- Chana dal -1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- First we take a large bowl add samolin ,salt and fresh curd mix well.
- Then we have to add water and coconut oil mix well to form a smooth dosa batter
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,urad dal and china dal ,let it splutter .
- Add curry leaves,chopped onion,green chilli,grated coconut and crush ginger and garlic saute
well for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the chopped carrot,chopped beans,and salt .cook for 3 to 4 minutes till beans and carrot
- Then transfer the veggies for the semolina batter .mix the batter well.
- Heat a paniyaram pan and pour oil in each hole .ones the pan gets hot ,pour some batter mix
in each of the holes.
- One side is ready flip the other side and cook for some minutes until it gets crispy on the
- Ones done ,remove from pan and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the masala paniyaram.