- Egg – 5 nos
- Ginger – 1 mdium
- Garlic – 5 or 6 nos
- Onion – 3 nos
- Green chilli 2 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 2 tsp
- First we have to boil the egg .place egg and water in a pan and boil well,10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain and cooled cooled completely under coild water .
- De-shell the eggs and set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add fennel seed and cumin seed ,ones they begin to pop .
- Add crush ginger garlic paste,chopped onion ,green chilli and curry leaves ,saute well untile
the onion begin to light brown.
- Add some turmeric powder,red chilli powder coriander powder and garam masala .saute well
for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and salt saute well till the tomatoes become soften.
- Ones the tomatoes are cook well add boiled egg ,mix gently so that it gets coated well with
the masala ,cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy egg roast with chapathi
Leave a Reply