- RICE FLOUR : 1 kg
- CUMIN SEEDS : ½ tsp
- GARLIC : 3 or 4 petals
- SALT : to taste
- COCONUT OIL : 1 kg
- Grind the cumin seeds and garlic to a fine paste.
- Mix the fine paste into the rice flour and add salt to taste
- Make a soft dough adding enough boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Take out one small portion of dough and roll it to form a small round shaped piece.
- Continue the process until whole of the dough is made into small round shaped dough pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan at medium-high heat. Drop 10 – 15 balls into the hot oil.
- Keep the flame to medium-low and deep-fry until golden-brown, stirring in between so that they will be
evenly browned. It takes about 10 or 15 minutes
- Drain oil and allow to cool
- Keep it in a air tight container
Leave a Reply