- Coconut oil
- Curry leaves
- Green chillies
How to prepare
- Slightly fry the dried prawns in oil along with Cabbage, carrot and ginger
- Then clean the prawns and transfer them to another bowl.
- Slice the coconut. Then add onion, garlic, turmeric, green pchillies and curry leaves and fry
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves, add cabbage, carrots, ginger and enough salt and mix well.
- Then add prawns and simmer and cook with enough water. You can take it when the water dries up.
- Prawn-Cabbage Thoran is Ready