- Prawns – 1 kg
- Shallots – 20 to 22 nos
- Garlic – 10 to 12 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 to 3 sprigs
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – to taste
- In a bowl, add cleaned prawns and salt.
- Then add coriander powder, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder.
- Mix them well and marinate for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add marinated prawns and fry until they become a light golden brown.
- Drain them well and keep them aside.
- Take a bowl and add red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder.
- Add some water, mix them well, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan; add chopped shallots, ginger, and curry leaves.
- Sauté them well until the shallots become transulant.
- Then add the mix of red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, etc.
- Mix them well for a few minutes.
- Once the masala mixture is ready, add the fried prawns and mix well.
- Pour some water over them and thoroughly mix them.
- Now add some coriander powder and mix them well.
- Then cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
Leave a Reply