- Shallots- 25 to 30
- Cloves-3 or 4
- Pepper-1 tbsp
- Cinnamon-1 or 2
- Beetroot-small piece
- Ginger-1 medium
- Green chilli-4 nos
- Vinegar-1 tbsp
- Water -1 cup
- Salt –to taste
- Take a big mud pot (pan) add water ,cloves ,pepper, cinnamon, and beetroot,
boil 3 or 4 minutes.
- Then let it cooled down.
- Take a big glass jar add shallots, ginger slices,green chilli and salt mix well
- Then we add cooked beetroot, cinnamon ,cloves ,pepper in to jar and shake
- Then we add vinegar and beetroot cooked water and shake well.
- Shallot pickle can be stored in the cool place for up to 2 or 3 weeks
- Enjoy the taste of shallot pickle.