- Egg- 6
- Ginger-1 medium
- Garlic -6 to 7 nos
- Onion-2 large
- Green chilli-3 nos
- Red chilli powder-2 tbsp
- Coriander powder -1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Fennel seed powder-1 tbsp
- Pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Curry leaves -2 sprigs
- Tomato-2 nos
- Coconut oil-for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Water for cooking
- First we crush ginger and garlic ,and keep a side.
- Then we boil the Eggs with 1 tsp Salt. Deshell. Make some slits over the eggs
vertically and keep it aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan add ginger, garlic shallow,green chilli and salt
,saute well until they start to turn light brown.
- Then we add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fennel
seed powder ,pepper powder and curry leaves saute well
- Again we add tomato , Saute till the tomatoes are soft and mushy and oil
separates from the pan
- Then we add garam masala and 1 cup of water,cover and cook some
- Then we add 1tsp of coconut oil and mix well
- Finally we add boiled egg ,and toss it well.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot with chappathi or appam.
- Enjoy the kerala style egg roast recipe…
Leave a Reply