- Spinach – 1kg
- Green chilli – 2 or 3 nos
- Garlic – 3 or 4 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Firstly we have to wash the spinach well under running water and let them dry.
- Then chopped the spinach and set aside.
- Then we have to grind green chili, garlic and cumin seed into a fine paste.
- Then add grated coconut and turmeric to make a coarse paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,let them spluttered.
- Then add chopped spinach and salt ,saute them well.
- Then add grinded coconut coarse paste mix and stir them well.
- Uncover the lid,Spread out the spinach and coconut mix to the side of the pan
- Then Stir fry Wait till the moisture is dried up.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
Leave a Reply