- Green gram – ½ kg
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Garlic – 3 or 4 nos
- Shallots 7 or 8 nos
- Dry red chilli – 4 or 5 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Heat a pan , add green gram and roasted well ,set a side.
- Then we have to crush the roasted green gram .
- Heat a pan add crushed green gram ,water and salt mix well ,cover and cook well.
- Now we have to grind the grated coconut ,green chilly,cumin seed and garlic into fine paste
and set aside.
- Add grinded coconut paste into the green gram cooking pan and mix it well
- Then springle some salt and mix it well.
- Heat oil in another pan add mustard seed lets crackle,
- Add chopped shallots,dry red chilli and curry leaves ,roast it well and pour it into the green
gram cooking pan ,mix it well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of sadya special parippu curry with meals.