- Sardine fish – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 7 to 8 nos
- Pepper seed – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 6 to 7 tbsp
- Firstly ,we have to crush the pepper seed into fine powder and set aside.
- Then crush the ginger and garlic into a fine paste and set aside.
- Take a pan add cleaned sardine fishes .
- Then add crushed pepper ,ginger garlic paste ,turmeric powder ,red chilli powder and salt .
- Mix them well with hands and set aside.
- Marinated for half an hour
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated sardine fishes.
- Fry both sides till they become light golden brown .
- Drain excess oil and set aside.
- Serve the tasty sardine fish fry with meals.