- Peanut – 250 grm
- Bengal gram 3 tbsp
- Tamarind – small ball size
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Dry red chilli – 4 or 5 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- In a pan add raw peanut .roasted the peanut on low heat .
- Then peel the outer cover of the peanut and set a side
- Again we heat a pan and add peeled peanut and Bengal gram then roasted for some minutes, set
- Then first , we have to grind tamarind , green chilli and salt
- Again we add roasted peanut and Bengal gram into fine paste .transfer it to a bowl.
- Add some water and mix it well .
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and let them pop.
- Add dry red chilli and curry leaves saute them well.
- Pour the sauted ingredients over chutney and mix it well
- Serve and enjoy the south indian style peanut chutney.
Leave a Reply