- Soya chunks- ½ kg
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 5 or 6 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Cashew nut –8 or 9 nos
- Tomatoes – 1 nos
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric – ½ tbsp.
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Heat water in a bowl add cleaned soya chunks and boil it well.
- Drain excess water and cut into small pieces ,set a side.
- Again we heat oil in a same pan add chopped ginger ,garlic and green chilli saute well
- Then add onion and cashew nut saute for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes saute well till they become soften.
- Then grind the sauted ingredients like onion tomatoes etc .. like fine paste and set aside.
- Take a bowl add grated coconut and water mix and squeeze it well ,drain the thickened
coconut milk and set aside .
- Heat oil in a pan add boiled soya chunks and fry it well ,drain excess oil ,set aside.
- Now we heat oil in the same pan add cumin seed ,lets crackled.
- Add cardamom and bay leaves saute well.
- Add curry powders like red chilli powder,coriander powder, garam masdala powder,turmeric
powder saute well.
- Then we have to add grinded fine paste of onion , tomatoes etc mix it well.
- Add some water salt and fried soya chunks ,mix cover and cook well.
- Finally we have to add thickened coconut milk ,then mix and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from fire and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the soya bean curry…
Leave a Reply