- Banana – 5 nos
- Maida flour – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Cardamom – 5 or 6 nos
- Grated jaggery – ½ cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Aval – ½ cup
- Cashew – 250 grm
- Resins – small amount
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- First we have to crush the cardamom into powder and set aside.
- Then take a large bowl add grated jaggery ,cashew nut ,raisins ,aval ,grated coconut and
crushed cardamom powder mix it well ,the fillings is ready set a side.
- Then cut the banana into half and make a shallow slit lengthwise in the middle .
- Remove the centre portion with the black seed .
- Then we have to fill the jaggary and coconut mixture into the slit made in the banana then
peel the banana and set aside.
- Take a bowl add maida ,turmeric powder and salt mix it well.
- Then add water little by little and make a thick batter ,set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan ,and dip the stuffed bananas in the batter and coated well.
- Then deep fry them till they turn golden colour ,ones the fry is ready transfer on a bowl
- Serve and enjoy the taste of pazham nirachathe.