- Soya chunk – 1 cup
- Chopped onion- 2 nos
- Green chilli -3 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 or 4 sprigs
- Coconut slices – ½ cup
- Red chillipowder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or2 tsp
- Oil – 3 or 4 tsp
- First we have to soak the soya chunks into hot water .
- Then drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add soaked mini soya chunks and saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder,coriander powder, pepper powder and garam
masala saute them well.
- Add chopped onion ,green chilli and salt saute them well for 4 to 5 minutes.
- And water combine them well.
- Cover and cook till they become fry.
- Add curry leaves and salt mix them well.
- Then add coconut slices and mix and cook for few minutes.
- Finally sprinkle some curry leaves and mix them well.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve the delicious recipe with meals.