- Natholii – 1/2 kg.
- Green mango – 2 nos.
- Coconut – 1 no.
- Ginger – 1 no.
- Garlic – 2 nos.
- Green chili – 3 nos.
- Fenugreek powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Shallots – 6 nos.
- Onion – 2 nos.
- Coconut oil.
- Curry leaves.
- Clean the fish. Finely chop the onion, green mango, green chilies and mix it into the fish. Rub in salt, oil, curry leaves, fenugreek powder, turmeric powder.
- Make a paste of grated coconut, shallots, ginger, garlic, bird’s eye chili, curry leaves. Add the paste to the fish with some water and mix well. Keep the pot over the flame, season salt, and drizzle some coconut oil. Cover and cook till the moisture content is evaporated and fish is cooked. Remove from the flame.
- Green mango small fish curry is ready.