- Green pepper-four
- Shallots — fifty grams
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper powder — a teaspoon
- Coriander powder — a teaspoon
- Chili powder — a teaspoon
- Curry leaves
Methods for preparation
- Boil the eggs. Cut in half.
- Fry ginger, garlic and green chillies in a stone.
- Roast the tomatoes on a stone and make a paste.
- Grind patta, tomato, cloves and fennel in a stone.
- Put the pan in the oven and then pour. Add turmeric powder, salt and pepper. Fry the eggs.
- Pour oil in the pan. Break up the mustard. Finely chop the onion and onion. Add salt. Add the garlic and ginger paste. Add garam masala . Add chilli powder, coriander powder and chilli powder. Peel a squash, grate it and add the tomato paste. Pour some hot water and bring the gravy to a boil. Fry and add eggs. Serve.
- Delicious egg yolks are ready.
Leave a Reply