- Turkish beer –
- Pearl onions -5 or 6nos
- Green Chillies -2 or 3 nos
- Dry red chillies-2 or 3 nos
- Curry leaves -3 sprig
- Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
- Cumin seed-1/2 tsp
- Garlic- 4 or 5 cloves
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Grated coconut-1/4 cup
- Salt -to taste
- In the beginning we have to mash the seeds on a stone or a grinder
- Then we have to rinse it in water and keep it aside for some while.
- Then we grinded the grated coconut ,green chilli, cumin seed, garlic and turmeric power into
a fine paste
- Heat a pan with oil and add the mustard seeds. Once mustard seeds sputters, add pearl
onion ,dry red chilli and curry leaves, Saute until the onion turns golden brown.
- Now, add the Turkish beer and saute for some minutes.
- An finally we add grinded coconut paste and salt to taste, mix well and cook covered in
medium flame for until the Turkish beer is cooked.
- Turn off the flame and it is ready to be served with meals .Enjoy the nutritious food