- Chicken – 1kg
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 5 or 6 cloves
- Curry leaves – 3 srprigs
- Dry red chilli – 6 or 7
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt -1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Crush ginger and garlic set aside.
- Crush dry red chilli and set aside.
- Then cut and wash the chicken ,keep aside
- Take a pan add cleaned chicken , turmeric powder ,red chilli powder, coriander powder ,crush ginger
garlic paste ,salt and curry leaves ,mix them well and marinated for half an hour.
- Heat oil in apan add marinated chicken and fry them well till they become golden brown .
- Drain and keep aside .
- Serve the tasty and spicy chicken kondattam with appam or meals.