- Ash gourd – 1 nos
- Shallots – 7or8 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Curd – 1cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilli – 3 nos
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or2 tsp
- Oil-1 or2tbsp
- Peel the ash gourd , clean it and remove the seeds also and cut it into medium size pieces, wash and
- Take a pan add ash gourd , water, turmeric powder and salt ,cook them well.
- Then grind grated coconut, green chilli, cumin seed and shallots , set aside .
- Now we have to added the grinded paste into the cooked ash gourd pan and mix them well.
- Add thick curd and cook for few seconds.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Heat oil in an another pan add mustard seed and fenugreek seed ,lets crackled.
- Add dry red chilli , shallots and curry leaves fry them well.
- Then pour the fried mixture into cooked ash gourd curry pan and mix them well.
- Serve the sadhya kumbalanga moru curry with meals
Leave a Reply