- Ladies figure – ½ kg
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 or 3 sprigs
- Curd – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Cumin seed -1 tsp
- Dry red chilli – 3 or 4 nos
- Mustard seed -1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 or3 tbsp
- First we have to wash and cut the ladies finger into small round shape , set aside.
- Then we have to grind the grated coconut ,green chilli and cumin seed into fine paste and set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add chopped ladies finger andsalt , fry them well ,drain and keep
- Heat oil in a same pan add mustard seed ,lets crackled.
- Add dry red chilli, curry leaves, grinded coconut paste,sufficient amountof water, thick curd and salt
,combine them well.
- Finally add fried ladies finger and mix them well.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve the tasty sadya vendakka kichadi(okra yougurt curry) with meals