- Peanut – 1 kg
- Jaggary – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Heat a pan add peanut and roasted them well.
- Heat water in a another pan add jaggery .boil them well
- Once the peanuts cool down, rub them between your palms and peel off the skin.
- Then drained the boiled jaggery water and keep a side.
- Then heat a heavy bottom pan add drained jaggery water and roasted peanut .
- Mix the jaggery syrup and peanuts until well combined.
- Then immediately transfer to a flat cleaned surface
- Then roll with rolling pin to level the top.
- Now we have to mark lines with a knife so that its easier to cut into pieces once its set.
- Once completely cool, break peanut candy into pieces and enjoy.
Leave a Reply