- Banana – 3 nos
- Rice flour- 1 nos
- Grated coconut -1cup
- Cardamom – 4 nos
- Cashew nut – 8or 9nos
- Sugar -1 cup
- Ghee -3or4tsp
- Salt -1 tsp
- Peel the bananas,then smash with neat hands and seta side.
- Heat a pan with rice flour and saute them well for 4or 5 minutes.
- Crush the cardamom and set aside.
- Then chopped the cashew nut into small pieces .
- Heat ghee in a pan add chopped cashewnut and saute them well.
- Add grated coconut and crushed cardamom ,mix them well.
- Add sugar granules and saute them well for 5 to 6 minutes,set aside.
- Heat water in a idli steamer .
- Take a pan add smashed banana,roasted rice flour,ghee and salt , combine them well and
make it into a soft dough.
- Now take a small ball of dough, and put some coconut mix in the middle and close the dough
and shape it back into a ball.
- Put the banana snack balls in the steamer for 10 to 15 on low flame.
- Serve the tasty steamed sweet banana snack recipe with coffee