- Sardine fish – 8 or 9 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Tomatoes – 1 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 6 or 7 pods
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 4 or 5 tbsp
- Firstly ,cleaned and wash the fish thoroughly .
- Then we have to crush the ginger and garlic set aside.
- Marinated the fish with ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,coriander powder,salt and turmeric
powder for 12 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated fish and fry till golden brown and crisp,drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion and saute well.
- Add crushed ginger garlic paste,green chilli,curry leaves and salt mix well and saute for some time.
- Then add red chilli powder ,coriander powder,pepper powder and turmeric powder mix well .
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute till they become soften .
- Add some water,cover and cook well.
- Finally add fried fish and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve and enjoy the fish roast with meals.