- Chicken – 1 kg
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Cashew nut – 7 or 8 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 7 or 8 nos
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- coriander powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Fenugreek powder – 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder- ½ tbsp
- Pepper seed – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Water – 1cup
- Heat a pan add pepper seed and fennel seed saute for 4 to 5 minutes and remove from fire .
- Then grind into fine powder and set aside.
- Then we have to grind ginger and garlic into fine paste and set a side.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add cumin seed ,lets crackled
- Add chopped onions,green chilli ,gingere garlic paste and curry leaves saute well .
- Add cashew nut and saute well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then add some curry powders like coriander powder,garam masala,fenugreek powder,turmeric
powder and crushed powders, saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and salt , saute till they become smashy .
- Then pour half cup of water and mix well.
- Add some curd and stir them well.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces and salt mix them properly.
- Add some water ,cover and cook well.
- Finally sprinkle some curry leaves and mix well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy with chappathi
Leave a Reply