- Fish fry -3 nos
- Dry red chillies – 5 nos
- Garlic – 5 or 6 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Coriander seed – 1 or 2 tsp
- Black pepper – 2 or 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coconut oil – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Firstly ,cut and wash the fishes and make deep slits on both sides.
- Then we have grind salt ,turmeric powder,dry red chillies,coriander seed, black pepper seed,garlic
and ginger into fine paste masala ,keep aside.
- Then take a bowl add cleaned fishes and rub the spice masala paste all over the fishes.
- Then marinated for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated fishes in oil and fry till they become golden on both sides.
- Drain excess oil and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the ayala fry with meals.