- Chicken – 1 kg
- Cumin seed-1 tsp
- Fennel seed-1tsp
- Cardamom-2 nos
- Cinnamon-1 medium
- Ginger-1 medium
- Green chilli-3 nos
- Garlic -12 to 15
- Curry leaves-3 sprigs
- Curd-2 tbsp
- Red chilli bpowder-1 tbsp
- Turmeric-1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder-2tbsp
- Pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Corn flour-1 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Oil-for frying
- Cut and clean the chicken into medium pieces.
- First we grind the cumin seed and keep a side
- Again we grind fennel seed, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves into fine paste and keep a side.
- Now we grind ginger and garlic into fine paste,and keep a side.
- Take a large bowl add chicken pieces ,red chilli powder ,turmeric powder, grinded cumin
paste, grinded garam masala paste ,ginger garlic paste ,coriander powder,pepper powder,curd, lime juice, curry leaves and salt mix well .
- Again we add rice flour and corn flour into the chicken masala bowl,mix well .
- Then the marinade chicken is set aside for two hours.
- After 2 hours, heat oil in a pan , slowly add the marinated chicken pieces one by one without
overlapping and fry on a medium-low flame until golden brown,
- Remove from the oil.,drain the excess oil and keep a side
- Heat oil in another pan ,add garlic, green chilli and curry leaves saute well for some minutes.
- Again we add fried chicken pieces and small amount of pepper powder mix well
- Turn off the flame and serve the village style chicken 65 with chapati or meals
- Enjoy the variety taste…