- White peas – 1 kg
- Turmeric powder
- Green chillies
- Curry leaves
How to prepare
- Wash and clean the white peas. Then add water, some turmeric powder and salt and cook
- Clean the onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies and set aside
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Roast the ginger, garlic, tomatoes and spices in a pan
- Then fry white peas in a small pan.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry with mustard, grated chilli and onion. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies. Add spices, cumin powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Then add tomato paste and water.
- Delicious white peanut curry is ready