- Milk – 1 ½ glass
- Banana – 2 nos
- Rice flakes- 1 cup
- Peanut – 250 grm
- Sugar – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Ghee – 3 or 4 tbsp.
- First we have to boil the milk and set aside.
- Heat ghee in apan and roasted the rice flakes until they became crisp,set aside
- Then again heat ghee in apan ,then roasted the peanut and set aside.
- Then peel and cut the bananas into thin slices keep it into abowl.
- Then add some sugar into the banana slices bowl and mash them well with spatula, keep aside.
- Take a large glass add banana pure mix,roasted rice flakes,roasted peanut and boiled milk mix then
with spoon then add some rice flakes and peanut mix them well.
- Serve and enjoy the tasty aval milk .
Leave a Reply